Monday, October 25, 2021

One On One With Brad


Release Year: 2018
Models: Brad (aka Kovi LaCroix), Pascal
Genres: Solo, Hunks, Muscles, Uncut, Masturbation, Posing, Interview, Toys, Fleshlight, Masked, Cumshots
Video language: English

Bodybuilder/Stripper Brad is back after a very successful debut on Maskurbate. This time, I wanted to know more about his nighttime job. Ironically, it is as he leans against a stripper pole that he tells us about the differences between dancing for men and women. Asked about any hot and steamy sex adventures he recently had, Brad tells us all about a threesome with 2 lesbians, and how much hotter it was then the threesomes he usually has with straight girls. Then, it's action time as Brad fucks the Fleshlight Mount for the first time. If you only fantasize for a moment about being fucked by Brad, the way he fucks that cube... Of course, after his very thick cumshot, I couldn't help doing the clean up myself. Yummy! I love you Brad!
Vadim Black sucks Brad Banks with Tom Faulk at Cream For Me A Xxx Parody Part 2 Scene 1 - Trailer preview. I was on a Chicago business trip and I am versatile! No hole or load refused! PLEASE COMMENT! MESSAGE ME? MANALIZED Petite Latino Armo! nd Rizzo Hammered By Daddy Bear Brad Kalvo Fucks Ginger Hunk Bareback. Bromo - Brad Powers with Griffin Barrows at The Intruder Part 3 Scene 1 - Trailer preview. I was on a Chicago business trip and I am versatile! No hole or load refused! PLEASE COMMENT! MESSAGE ME?
Link 1
Link 2
Link 3

Format: mp4
Duration: 20:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4696kbps
Audio: 124kbps





File size: 715.9 MB





No comments:

Post a Comment

Scotty Knox - A Solo

I'm sure I was shaking like a leaf and he surely must have known I was doing all of it for the first time. None. None. None. Appea...