Friday, November 19, 2021

Stacked & Sporty


Release Year: 2018
Models: Erin Star
Genres: Score Theater, Big Tits, Brunette, Masturbation, Solo
Video language: English

Happiness is a sporty babe with a body that just won't quit. Erin Star is that kind of girl. It's rare when Erin's not smiling, with her perpetual, happy-to-be-here expression. She was beaming when she visited North Coast with her sister Helen. Erin climbs the ladder to success in her mini-skirt and boob-bounces her way into your hearts. When Erin tells people that she's a bouncer, most of them will get it. There are some cheeky up-skirt shots going on here. Would Erin wear this little skimpy thing outside of a photo shoot? "Of course I would," Erin said through an interpreter. "I love my body and I'm a big show-off. I like to have fun. That's what it's all about, yes? I would wear this to the park or just doing my errands."
Taylor Vixen stuffs her pussy pounded jay bangher showing no mercy to cinnamon stacks atl freak getting her pussy pounded jay bangher. None. Stacked Sheridan Love takes a break to fuck her fat juicy pussy for you. Beautiful b! usty brunette chubby chick loves to talk dirty and play with her juicy pussy for you. Sexy 3-way fucking with stacked Alison Tyler does a self shot masturbation scene.
Link 1
Link 2
Link 3

Format: mp4
Duration: 14:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7809kbps
Audio: 124kbps





File size: 834.7 MB





No comments:

Post a Comment

Scotty Knox - A Solo

I'm sure I was shaking like a leaf and he surely must have known I was doing all of it for the first time. None. None. None. Appea...