Thursday, November 18, 2021

Transsexual Teens vol.6


Release Year: 2011
Studio: White Ghetto
Models: Karen Thompson, Amanda, Renata, Melanie, Natalia, Yadi
Genres: Shemale, Transsexual, Anal, Oral, Gonzo, Hardcore, Teen, All Sex

I guess I knew all along that I was different than the other guys. Sure I had a big cock, they were all envious of that. But I just loved the way girls looked, with their slinky sexy bodies that begged for sex. I wanted to be just like them. I wanted to have big boobs that jiggled and a secret surprise between my legs that would drive boys mad with lust. so I did it! And now I AM a girl! That is until I get some lucky guy up in my room and show him what my big dick can do to his tight asshole. And vice versa, mm!
Bombastic latina shemale Adriana Rodrigues Shows Off Her Body and Stokes Her Big Cock. Dude nailed skinny asian shemale teen Britney Colucci fucking BFs ass bareback. Cute faced asian shemale teen Lee loves to spend some time with a cute asian tranny. BWC dude dives into a busty ladyboy teen Namlyn playing with her tiny pleasure stick. Dream Tranny - Busty Tgirl Estela Duarte Gets a Raw Double Anal Penetrated.
Link 1
Link 2
Link 3

Format: avi
Duration: 2:22:13
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1562kbps
Audio: 187kbps





File size: 1.8 GB





No comments:

Post a Comment

Scotty Knox - A Solo

I'm sure I was shaking like a leaf and he surely must have known I was doing all of it for the first time. None. None. None. Appea...